Saturday 31 December 2011

In Love

Owl City's Fireflies.


Perhatikan lampu-lampu mungil yang menyala itu. Perhatikan kejutan-kejutan yang membuat terkejut. Perhatikan detilnya. Detilnya.
Sudah tahu bagaimana membuatku jatuh cinta?

You would not believe your eyes/If ten million fireflies/Lit up the world as I fell asleep//

'Cause they'd fill the open air/And leave teardrops everywhere/You'd think me rude/But I would just stand and stare//

I'd like to make myself believe/That planet Earth turns slowly/It's hard to say that I'd rather stay/Awake when I'm asleep/'Cause everything is never as it seems//

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs/From ten thousand lightning bugs/As they tried to teach me how to dance//

A fox trot above my head/A sock hop beneath my bed/A disco ball is just hanging by a thread//

I'd like to make myself believe/That planet earth turns slowly/It's hard to say that I'd rather stay/Awake when I'm asleep/'Cause everything is never as it seems/When I fall asleep//

Leave my door open just a crack/(Please take me away from here)/'Cause I feel like such an insomniac/(Please take me away from here)/Why do I tire of counting sheep/(Please take me away from here)/When I'm far too tired to fall asleep//

To ten million fireflies/I'm weird 'cause I hate goodbyes/I got misty eyes as they said farewell//

But I'll know where several are/If my dreams get real bizarre/'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar//

I'd like to make myself believe/That planet Earth turns slowly/It's hard to say that I'd rather stay/Awake when I'm asleep/'Cause everything is never as it seems/When I fall asleep//

I'd like to make myself believe/That planet Earth turns slowly/It's hard to say that I'd rather stay/Awake when I'm asleep/'Cause everything is never as it seems/When I fall asleep//

I'd like to make myself believe/That planet earth turns slowly/It's hard to say that I'd rather stay/Awake when I'm asleep/Because my dreams are bursting at the seams//


Please take me away from here

No comments:

Post a Comment